Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: UFC 71

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member LBU's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2006
    Posts
    356
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    UFC 71

    Didn't get to see it but, the Iceman gets KO'd in the 1st. Guess he'll have to try again to "avenge" his loss to Jackson.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER] "Believe deep down in your heart that you're destined to do great things." JVP[/CENTER]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UFC 71

    I watched it.

    They danced around the ring a bit, with both throwing a few jabs. None landed on either fighter from what I saw.

    Rampage just threw a punch and it hit Liddell right on the chin. Liddell fell straight down, both arms almost out to the side, and Rampage followed him to the ground, punching him repeatedly in the head.

    In short:
    Liddell just got whipped. I can't say I'm surprised. Rampage is simply the better fighter in my opinion and Liddell is extremely overrated.

    The UFC/Dana White hypes up Chuck Liddell so much, you'd think he'd win easily or that he'd be the true champion coming in. The fact is: He was the underdog from the beginning. I'm not surprised at all that he nearly got KTFO. If the ref wouldn't have jumped in, Chuck would have been out cold I assure you. He didn't do jack ****.
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: UFC 71

    I figured Chuck would be in trouble in this fight, Rampage will prolly be the champ for awhile. Any Idea who will be the first to challenge Jackson?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UFC 71

    some guy from pride who holds two titles.

    That 21 year old that wrestled before the main event impressed me.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UFC 71

    Dan Henderson will beat Rampage in my opinion. He's defeated some of the best and he has tons of experience.. I loved his Wanderlei Silva KO.
    Officially retired

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_Union_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2002
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UFC 71

    Dan Henderson knocked out Wanderlei Silva who is one of the greatest fighters of all time in the Pride Championship series. And Wanderlei Silva put a beat down on Rampage like you have never seen. Silva took him apart and knocked him out. So this Henderson guy is for real, and will probably make Rampage's reign as champion pretty short.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •